Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bermuda Day 4 Dockyardians

When visiting Bermuda scooters are the way to go.  They are a blast minus the exhaust fumes, and the fact that no one drives the Island wide speed limit of 35 km.  This is my husband who calls his scooter "the Hog".  It makes me laugh every time.  The thing sounds like a whiper snipper on crack and when your going any faster than 45km.  And hills?? Well you find yourself cheering for the thing to make. It's like the little scooter that could and your so proud of it when you get to the top.

 We visited the museam at the Royal Naval Dockyard and saw the most amazing mural.  It took 3 1/2 years to paint this thing.  It's so full of people and details of Bermuda's history you could spend an entire day just to see everything in it.
 I'm using my hubby to show the scale of this mural that wraps around the stair well.
Here's the part that made me laugh, I knew I had to take a photo, cause only I would find this tiny little detail in such a huge painting.  
A giant canon
 Giant Anchors
Teeny tiny hallway
Can someone pass the salt....salt.....salt??

No comments:

Post a Comment