Thursday, January 1, 2015

ringing in 2015

Happy 2015!! I really hope this year is much better than it's predecessor.
It started out with a lot of inspiration and I was able to make these mixed media snowmen.  I'm saving them for a craft fair this Nov.  I know I started REALLY early.  But I am hoping to get a big jump on holiday crafts this year.



Hubby and I spent New Years at the Theater watching "Into the Woods" then back home to spend the rest of the night with our doggies. Hubby said I ruined Star Trec  for him when Chris Pine (Young Capt. Kirk) started singing in the movie, his character was "Prince Charming"
Happy New Year from my family to yours. My son is missing form the photos, he was back in his home in Dartmouth.
 Meeka our 2 year old dog is missing from this photo because she is frighted of cameras. Silly girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment